Leading Education Outfits all over the world are making relevant investments in ICT in order to upgrade their operational process; thereby conserving energy and time as well as saving cost. Along with the growth of ICT has grown the impression that ICT solutions are expensive. Our philosophy at HiKey is to deploy solutions that are the newest technology, tailored to the client’s need and at the best price. We say ‘ICT is not expensive.’
The EdTech creativity program is a hands-on education in technology facility for students. The Instructional Technology Resource Centre will support Nigerian faculty, school management, educators who wish to integrate technology into their teachings, as well as encourage computer science curriculum for high school students to encourage critical thinking creativity, innovations and inventions. Also to enhance and give a new teaching and learning experience for the students and educators.
- To facilitate students in effectively integrating technology into curriculum and instruction in order to enhance student learning process and outcomes.
- Provides students with the opportunity to develop skills that are essential for lifelong learners, such as research, collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and problem solving.
- Assists students in acquiring information, media, and technology literacy, which is crucial for our rapidly changing media and technology driven world. - To support instructional objectives, enhance good teaching practice and student learning.
To become Nigeria’s largest and most proficient edutech company that trains, engages and certify student as well as provide real mentorship improvement programs for students on Robotic, A.I, Embedded Systems and the likes.
We are committed to deliver superior and exceptional on-demand certified students that can create things regardless of their background.
1. Technical training for students to become certified producers of technical tools 2. Convenient, timely and quality technical services customized to satisfy
students’, industry and corporate organization needs.
3. Easy accessibility to flexible for all interested students via the schooling system.
TARGET CUSTOMER / SEGMENT:
• Basic Primary and Secondary Schools regardless of the status-quo in terms of population, geographical location, advance or low infrastructure settings or money.